Cape Town has everything to offer the visitor, steeped in history and natural splendour from a host of golden sand beaches, to dramatic cliffs and hidden bays.
Fish Hoek is an established seaside community at the heart of the Cape Peninsula; centrally located to reach all the sights, from Cape Point, and Simon’s Town naval base and penguin colony, the bohemian shopping districts of Kalk Bay and Muizenberg, to Table Mountain, the V&A Waterfront and the winelands.
There are numerous mountain and coastal walking trails, the ancient Peers cave lies nearby, savour Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens or the fascinating Robben Island.
Fish Hoek beach offers all the conveniences for a seaside holiday, while water babies can enjoy boat trips, whale watching, shore angling and deep-sea fishing, windsurfing, surfing, sailing, kayaking or diving.
At least seven golf courses are in easy driving distance; there are a host of restaurants to suit all tastes - seafood lovers are in for a treat. Culture vultures can feast on a range of theatre and music venues.
You wont see it all in one visit, so the sooner you come, the sooner you can come back for more.
The Cape Peninsula:
- Chapmans Peak Drive: One of the most spectacular marine drives in the world. It links Noordhoek to Hout Bay and is 9km in legnth, comprising of 114 curves. Well worth a visit.
- Noordhoek Farm Village: The charming character of this small village of white cottages set aoungst large oak trees makes an idea venus for a relaxing afternoon.
- Imhoff Farm: The perfect venus for families with plenty of entertainment for all. Ride the donkeys, camels or horses and feed the animals or visit the snake park.
- Slangkoppunt Lighthouse: Join the lighthouse office for a tour to the top offering panoramic views of the coastline and hear many interesting facts and legends.
- Cape Point: One point. A millions points of view. A full day discovery will reward you with spectacular views, fine food, remarkable encounters with nature and history.
- Boulders Penguin Colony: Just around the corner from Simonstown you can observe these magical birds wandering freely in their natural environment.
- Mineral World: When travelling the Cape Point Route, be sure to experience the magic of minerals. Visit the world famous scratch-patch and take home beautiful polished gems.
- Peers Cave: A Stone Age Cave site where the now famous 12 000 year old Fish Hoek Man was discovered with a collection of stone-age tools.
- Kalk Bay Harbour: Visit this colourful harbour where you can buy the freshest fish in the Cape.
- Southern Ocean Tours: Southern Ocean tours brings you an up close and personal experience with our close encounter permits - allowing us up close to whales and dolphins.
- Aqua Action: Sea Kayaking, Boat trips, fishing, sailing and surfing.
- Noordhoek Beach: 8km of pristine white beach ideal for surfing, kite surfing, long walks and horse riding.